The top five reasons you may want to add a first floor addition to your Ashland home:
- New baby. Need we say more? It turns out that a small baby actually needs a lot of space. If you need somewhere to put the crib, diaper genie, all those baby clothes, and more, adding a first floor addition that includes a nursery is a really good idea.
- Home business. More and more people in the Ashland area are jumping on the entrepreneurial bandwagon. While you can run a small business from your kitchen table, there generally comes a point where your enterprise needs its own space – and your family wants the kitchen table back. A first floor addition can provide the space you need, make it easier to capitalize on tax deductions available for the home business, and more.
- Parents need a place to stay. When you’re caring for your aging parents, the easiest solution may be to bring them into your own home. A first floor addition gives them their own space, crucial for family harmony, with a safe, no-stairs-required approach to accessibility.
- You need storage space. When you’ve got a lot of stuff, why throw money away renting a storage locker month after month after month? Invest that money into your own home, and keep your treasured possessions close at hand.
- Adult children come back to stay. It’s tough out there, and many adult children wind up returning to the nest. However, you can’t always put your kid back in their childhood bedrooms. Adding a first floor addition improves the value of your home while giving your kids the space they need while they get their lives back on track.
Interested in adding a first floor addition to your Ashland home? Call A.A. Tofani. We’re the region’s most trusted home renovation specialist. We’ll proudly show you the work we’ve done in and around Ashland, and happily answer all of your questions!